||1 Day in NJ, up to 5 elsewhere
PILLAR PRO TGL
Hot-forged light alloy oval-shaped carabiner with triplex ferrule and high holding loads. Particularly suitable for rescue and rescue maneuvers, mountaineering, caving, aid climbing and big-wall.
- oval shape for optimal positioning of pulleys and ascenders, shaped for a better grip during use;
- high holding loads: 25 kN on the major axis and 12 kN on the minor axis;
- increased section in the points of greatest work, for greater resistance to contact with tools and ropes;
- ACL system, which allows you to fix it to the harness service ring, stabilizing them and preventing the possibility of load on the minor axis;
- catch-free closure that avoids accidental snagging during use.