||Out of stock
Leading the industry with a one-size-fits-all design, the Denali combines patented AirFlex technology and high-performing safety features for the ultimate climbing experience.
- Featuring an adjustable waist (28"-48") and adjustable position hip dees and leg pads to fit climbers of all heights, one size comfortably fits all.
- Patented AirFlex foam allows continuous air movement for cooling comfort.
- Lightweight, high-strength aluminum hip dees and rigging plates provide multiple attachment points on this climbing harness, giving added flexibility to arborists.
- Rugged, durable water buffalo leather forms to the shape of your body for maximum comfort.
- The double rope suspension bridge on this arborist saddle features a diamond knot at one end and a girth hitch on the other for replicability and security.
- The rope that constructs the double rope suspension bridge offers the perfect combination of durability and function.
- The white core within the black and orange suspension bridge makes wear and tear visible at a glance, allowing for additional wear inspection.
- Extra wide back pad extends further forward on hips for enhanced comfort and support.
- Climbing harness features replaceable back pads, leg pads and bridge.
- High-strength nylon webbing with multiple gear loops for easy, personalized configuration.
- Durable aluminum, quick-release waist buckle.
- Snap in with just one hand using the fixed position, angled side dee rings.
- This arborist saddle is handcrafted in the USA by the finest craftspeople who care about every last detail.
- Climbing harness is not intended to be used for fall arrest.
- Important: Only authorized replacement parts from Weaver Arborist should be used on this arborist saddle. The use of unauthorized replacement parts will void Weaver Arborist’s warranty.
- Weighs 6.5 lbs.