Northeastern Arborist Supply Employment
Northeastern Arborist Supply is seeking a candidate for a SERVICE TECHNICIAN position. Northeastern is busy Arborist equipment dealership in Woodland Park, NJ.
We have reached our current level of success by standing behind all products that we sell, which is largely attributed to our in-house service team.
Northeastern is currently looking for a full-time Service Technician Position to be part of our growing, tight-knit, and dynamic team.
Duties may include:
- Conducting daily equipment and preventative maintenance inspections
- Diagnosing and repairing all major systems on Chippers and Stump Grinders (diesel, hydraulic, electric, etc.)
- Assembly/preparation of new equipment
- Welding (a Plus)
- Work effectively with all levels/depts of the company -- Parts, Service, Sales, Rental
- Performing any additional tasks assigned
- 2+ years' experience in equipment service, but..
- Strong mechanical background including excellent skills in diesel mechanics, hydraulics, electrical.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, organized, energetic, and capable of staying cool under pressure from multiple ongoing projects
- This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds.
- Clean driver’s license required as local travel in a company vehicle will be a periodic task
Job Type: Full-time, Mon-Fri. Saturday's a Plus