In the fall, deciduous trees and shrubs need a low nitrogen, high phosphorus, high potassium fertilizer. A 1:2:2 NPK ratio is ideal, and that's exactly what you'll find in Growth Products' Autumn Care 6-12-12 with 40% Slow Release Nitrogen. Autumn Care 6-12-12
will prepare trees and shrubs for the stresses of winter, and improve rooting and carbohydrate reserves. Its 40% slow release nitrogen is in the form of Growth Products' exclusive Smart Nitrogen™ methylene diurea, which provides excellent residual release, will not leach or volatize, and will remain in the soil for spring uptake. The potassium is from a completely soluble, non-chlorine source. Autumn Care 6-12-12
has numerous other properties that make it the top choice for arborists for fall fertilization:
- A liquid solution, Autumn Care is easy to apply and can be used for foliar feeding and for root injection of trees and ornamentals.
- Autumn Care will not settle out of solution and needs no special agitation. It is non-abrasive and non-clogging to equipment.
- High quality buffers allow Autumn Care to be blended with acidic or alkaline materials without detrimental effect.
- Autumn Care can be mixed and sprayed with fungicides, herbicides and insecticides, all in one application. This saves time and money.
- With its extremely low salt index, Autumn Care has virtually no phytotoxicity and will not burn.
Spec Sheet PDF