|Availability:||In stock (24)|
|Delivery time:||1 Day in NJ, up to 5 elsewhere|
(containing 10% imidacloprid)
Imicide is used by the USDA , state and city governments in prevention and eradication programs for Asian and Citrus Longhorned Beetles, with over 500,000 trees successfully protected. Since 2000, the USDA lists Imicide as the only trunk injection product in their APHIS Emergency and Domestic Program for control of the Asian Longhorned Beetle. Research shows that Imicide is one of the most effective preventative and multi-season control treatments for the Emerald Ash Borer as well as other labeled insects.
OTHER RELEVANT INFO:
It has been the only tree injection product used by the U.S.D.A. on over 500,000 trees in their Asian Longhorned Beetle emergency program.
• Exceptionally long residual control.
• Second season protection.
• Preventative treatment.
• Broad spectrum.
• Starts controlling infestation as soon as one to seven days following application.
• University and USDA tested.
• Completely enclosed, minimal risk application method.
• CAUTION label.
3mL Capsule, 24 Capsules per Carton