||1 Day in NJ, up to 5 elsewhere
WLC-315 Saddle with 1" Heavy-Duty Coated Webbing Leg Straps
Extra wide back provides extra comfort and support where it is needed most
- Dees are made from forged aluminum with a black anodized finish that’s lighter weight than steel.
- Fixed position, angled side Dee rings feature a two bar design and offer easy access — you can snap in with just one hand!
- Saddle back features two rounded nylon loops that are covered with clear rubber tubes that help resist excess wear. Each loop will hold up to 15 lbs. of accessories
- Leg straps help prevent slip-through and are made from heavy-duty coated webbing that is pre-cut, pre-punched and heat-sealed by the manufacturer to prevent fraying and ensure a quality end product.
- Two additional Dees are located on the bottom of the waist back for attachment of one of our ditty bag options or a first aid kit.
- The 6" wide waist back is foam filled and lined with soft oil tanned top grain steerhide leather.
- Seat strap floats on waist belt for easy positioning and comfort and is lined with soft oil tanned top grain steerhide leather.
- Features a loop for holding carabiners and two nylon utility straps with a chrome brass 200 snap and a 2" nickel plated ring to keep tools handy.
Not to be used for fall arrest.