||1 Day in NJ, up to 5 elsewhere
Compact Self Advancing Knee Ascender for climbing a rope.
In conjunction with a foot ascender, the SAKA mini allows a climber to simply walk up a rope.
Easy to use, easy to store and carry.
- 2' of super stretch bungee, solid rubber core and Dyneema cover for strength and wear resistance. 2-5 pound pull. (3 pounds at 18 inches of pull.)
- 2' of 5/8" webbing adjustable for any reasonable stride or size of climber.
- Simple to adjust.
- 7.95 ounces.
- Load bearing buckle designed and built just for the SAKA mini.
- Compact for easy storage when not in use.
- Uses the original SAKA ascender with progressive tooth pattern and rope friendly spring.
- Comes with two small, 4kN rated carabiners and one 22 kN carabiner.
- Works for climbers of all sizes, no need to choose between length or foot attachment.