||Out of stock
SEQUOIA Size 2
Waist Belt Size: 32.5" - 47.25"
Arborist Saddle for doubled-rope ascent techniques
The extra-wide, semi-rigid waist belt and leg loops provide comfort for the arborist.
The waistbelt is equipped with a FAST automatic buckle for quick and simple opening and closing, without loss of adjustment, even while wearing gloves. The leg loops have FAST LT PLUS automatic buckles. The gated attachment points allow the user to easily connect a ZILLON or MICROFLIP lanyard, or to install several attachment bridges and accessories directly on the bridge. The saddle also facilitates the carrying and organizing of work tools, with multiple equipment loops and retainers such as attaching CARITOOL tool holders.
- Built for comfort:
- semi-rigid, wide waist belt and leg loops for excellent positioning; sculpted and lined with foam padding for comfort during suspension
- two gated attachment points allow the user to easily connect a ZILLON or MICROFLIP lanyard, or to install several attachment bridges (fixed or adjustable) and accessories directly on the bridge (RING, SWIVEL)
- attachment bridge provides lateral mobility
- mobile side attachment points allow the user to follow the orientation of the lanyard during lateral movement
- Convenient adjustment:
- waist belt equipped with a FAST automatic buckle for quick and simple opening and closing, without loss of adjustment, even while wearing gloves
- leg loops equipped with FAST LT PLUS automatic buckles with a locking system that limits the risk of it involuntarily unfastening
- DOUBLEBACK buckles for adjusting the height of the attachment bridge and allowing the arborist to position comfortably. The buckles have a plastic cover that guarantees locking
- Facilitates carrying and organization of tools:
- nine pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath
- five slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- two retainers for a carabiner to hold a chainsaw or handsaw
- elastic for attaching a first aid kit
- Optional seat may be attached to improve comfort during prolonged suspension
- Attachment points: attachment point, gated attachment points, side attachment points
- Certifications: CE EN 358, CE EN 813, EAC
- Materials: nylon, polyester, polyethylene, aluminum, steel