|Availability:||Out of stock|
|Delivery time:||1-2 weeks|
Safeguard yourself from the elements and reduce the risk of injury with STIHL Winter Protective Pants. Built into the front of the pants are six layers of Avertic® Pro by Engtex®, a cut-retardant material designed to stop the rotating saw chain on a gasoline-powered chainsaw in case of accidental contact with the rotating saw chain. The outer shell is made of water and snow-resistant nylon, keeping you drier, longer. Inside, a breathable lining of Thinsulate® helps maximize comfort by retaining body heat while allowing water vapor to escape. STIHL chainsaw protective apparel is also wash and wear, unlike some other brands that require dry cleaning or light surface cleaning. Color: Black
All protective pants from STIHL feature elastic waistbands, belt loops as well as suspender buttons. Pockets provide storage for all your work essentials, including a cargo pocket for quick access. Our pants also feature a long leg zipper for easy boot removal.
Protective Material: Avertic® Pro (U.S. Patent No. 5,415,007)
Number of Layers: 6 Layers - UL® Classified
• Winter: Outer front shell is made with tough, water and snow resistant, 520 Denier nylon, Black
• Winter pants include a lining made with Thinsulate® and have a high back to keep foul weather off your back.
• A ski pant style leg zipper makes taking off your boots a breeze.
• Comes with suspender buttons already attached.
• Five-pocket style pants come in a range of sizes from Small to X-Large with elasticized waist for easy sizing.
• One cargo pocket is located on left leg panel.
• Machine wash and dry.
Small: 30 - 32” waist, Medium: 34-36” waist, Large: 38-40” waist, Extra Large: 42-44” waist.
UL® Classified Product - This garment has been classified by UL® (Underwriter Laboratories Inc.) as a chain saw cut resistant leg protection for all Operators of Gasoline Powered Chain saws by using ASTM (American Society of Testing & Materials) F.1414 Test Method and APA (American Pulpwood Association) Standard 92-A-12 ”Leg Protection for Chain Saw Users.”
Cordura® is a registered trademark of Dupont. Cordura® is used by manufacturers of high quality luggage and outdoor products.