||HPA020DA-00-Hi Vis Yellow
||1 Day in NJ, up to 5 elsewhere
STRATO® VENT HI-VIZ
Comfortable Lightweight, Ventilated High-visibility Helmets
Thanks to it's "CENTERFIT" and "FLIP & FIT" systems, they guarantee that the helmet will fit securely on your head. The adjustable-strength chinstrap makes it ideal for both work at height and on the ground. It has ventilation holes that allow airflow through the helmet. With their potential for integration of a Petzl headlamp, hearing protection, and multiple accessories, it is an entirely modular helmet, thus responding to your specific additional professional needs.
They feature a fluorescent outer shell, phosphorescent clips and reflective bands, for optimal visibility, day or night.
- Lightweight and comfortable design:
- two-part liner, EPP (expanded polypropylene) and EPS (expanded polystyrene) for reduced weight
- "CENTERFIT" feature allows perfect centering of the helmet on your head, thanks to its two side adjustment wheels
- "FLIP & FIT" system allows the headband to be positioned in a low position, guaranteeing that the helmet fits securely on your head. The system folds into the shell for easy storage and transportation
- comes with changeable absorbent comfort foam
- Protection designed for work at height and on the ground:
- DUAL chinstrap allows you to adjust the chinstrap tightness for a better fit.
- Which strength setting should I select for the DUAL chinstrap?
- Work at height (EN 12492) or on the ground (EN 397). The clip has two positions, corresponding to these two uses: high strength, limiting the risk of losing the helmet during a fall, and low strength, limiting the risk of strangulation if the helmet is snagged while the user is on the ground (using a Chipper is just one example)
- shock absorption achieved through deformation of the liner
- ventilation holes allow airflow through the helmet
- fluorescent outer shell with phosphorescent clips and reflective bands, to help give you optimal visibility, day or night
- Modular accessories:
- eye shield with EASYCLIP side attachment system for easy installation
- Petzl headlamp with mounts, or headlamp with elastic headband
- helmet protector keeps the shell free from soiling and paint splash
- nape protector provides effective sun and rain protection for the nape of the neck
- name tag holder allows user to be easily identified
- changeable chinstrap and foam
- hearing protection
- available in these two high-visibility colors: Yellow and Orange
- Head circumference: 53-63 cm
- Weight: 425 g
- Materials: ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), EPP (expanded polypropylene), EPS (expanded polystyrene), nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength polyester, polyethylene
- Certifications: CE, EN 12492, ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class C, EAC