||Out of stock
Lightweight Unvented Helmets
These STRATO helmets are very lightweight and comfortable,Thanks to its "CENTERFIT" and "FLIP & FIT" systems, which guarantees that the helmet fits securely on your head. The adjustable chinstrap makes it ideal for both work at height and on the ground. The unventilated outer shell protects against electrical hazards and flames.
With its potential for integration of a Petzl headlamps, hearing protection, and other accessories, it is an entirely modular helmet, for your specific additional professional needs.
- Lightweight and comfortable design:
- liner is EPP (expanded polypropylene) and EPS (expanded polystyrene) for reduced weight
- "CENTERFIT" feature allows perfect centering of the helmet on your head, thanks to its two side adjustment wheels
- "FLIP & FIT" system allows the headband to be positioned in a low position, guaranteeing that the helmet fits securely on your head. The system folds into the shell for easy storage and transportation
- comes with changeable absorbent comfort foam
- Protection designed for work at height and on the ground:
- DUAL chinstrap allows you to adjust the chinstrap tightness for a better fit.
- Which strength setting should you select for the DUAL chinstrap?
- Work at height (EN 12492) or on the ground (EN 397). The clip has two positions, corresponding to these two uses: high strength, limiting the risk of losing the helmet during a fall. The low strength, limiting the risk of strangulation if the helmet is snagged while you are on the ground (using a Chipper is just one example)
- shock absorption achieved through deformation of the liner
- unventilated outer shell protects against electrical hazards, molten metal splash and flames
- Modular accessories:
- eye shield with EASYCLIP side attachment system for easy installation
- Petzl headlamp with mounts, or headlamp with elastic headband
- helmet protector keeps the shell free from soiling and paint splash
- nape protector provides effective sun and rain protection for the nape of the neck
- name tag holder allows user to be easily identified
- changeable chinstrap and foam
- hearing protection
- available in these four colors: White, Yellow, Red or Black
- also comes in two high-visibility colors: Yellow and Orange ⇒
- Head circumference: 53-63 cm
- Weight: 435 g
- Materials: ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), EPP (expanded polypropylene), EPS (expanded polystyrene), nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength polyester, polyethylene
- Certifications: CE EN 397 (1), ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class E, EAC
- (1) meets all requirements of the EN 397 standard, except the requirement for internal vertical clearance.