||Out of stock
Leather Utility Plus
Arc Rated to 20 cal/cm², Youngstown’s Leather Utility Plus is made of 100% high-quality goatskin leather sewn into an ergonomic, 3-D performance glove pattern with superior dexterity and durability.
Will not drip, melt or ignite when exposed to flames or sparks.
The result is increased efficiency, productivity and safety for workers, while in compliance with the NFPA 70e-2015 standard and OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926.
Features & Benefits
- Arc Rating: 20.8 cal/cm² according to ASTM F2675/F2675M-13
- Cut Resistant: ANSI/ISEA 105 Level A3
- Puncture Resistant: ANSI/ISEA 105:2011 Level 4
- 18oz/yd² high-quality goatgrain leather
- Superior comfort, dexterity, efficiency and safety
- Ergonomic, 3D performance pattern form-fits to hand
- Double layer leather on fingertips, knuckle, palm and palm for increased protection and durability
- 4" safety cuff for extended wrist protection
- 5x tougher than traditional driver gloves
- Compliant: NFPA 70e-2015 Standard/OSHA 29 CFR Part 1926