||Out of stock
Light and Cool Men's Chainsaw Pants
The first generation of the Zero was a game changer for the industry. It was the first lightweight and cool chainsaw pants so you didn't sweat all day long when you are climbing.
The new Zero does the same as the first generation, but better! Like the original, it embraces your movements: you are able to stretch, climb and jump freely. With the Gen2, you don't have to be as worried about tears and rips – the outer fabric of the garment has been reinforced! Of course, Zero's fit and style stays the same. You will look good in the trees… or in the ground!
- UL Certified to ASTM F1897-14 and meets OSHA regulation 1910-266
- Uses Arrestex HP advanced chainsaw protection material which is light, cool and quick drying, rated to 3,500 ft/min (750 ft/min above the standard)
- Lightweight design, just 2 lbs 3 oz
- Outer fabric, engineered to lower body temperature by dispersing body heat through breathability and the use of Nilit® Breeze yarn - Nilit® is proven to reduce body temperature
- 4-way stretch fabric for greater freedom of movement and flexibility with elasticized thread in the seat for extra give
- High-tenacity nylon and a ripstop weave for a 1.5x stronger outer
- Abrasion resistant fabric over the knee, the inside of the calf and ankle areas increasing the durability in these high wear areas.
- Ultra-high tear strength UHMWPE fabric at the right calf to protect against small cuts caused by the chainsaw when hanging off the harness
- Elasticized waist for a snug fit and extra comfort
- Wide belt loops to fit up to 2 inch belt
- Stronger and more durable zippers with a better seal to reduce the risk of sawdust damage
- Special zipper pulls on the pockets to make accessing your pockets easy even when wearing gloves
- Two zipped hip pockets; two zipped thigh pockets individually sewn to be able to remove saw dust with additional pocket on the left thigh, all accessible while wearing a harness
- High-visibility panels front and rear
- Tough, large always open mesh vents at rear of both legs for cooling
- Lace hooks to prevent the pants from riding up
- Slim fit with a just the right amount of fabric for easily movement
- Available in grey or hi-visibility orange
Clogger chainsaw protective garments are certified by Underwriters Laboratory (UL) to ASTM F1897-14 for USA
- ASTM F1897-14: 2750 ft/min
All standard Clogger chainsaw protective garments currently offered in the United States are made using Arrestex HP which has a chainspeed rating of 3500 feet/minute which exceeds each of these standards.
The Arcmax range of garments are made with Arrestex FR which has an even higher chainspeed rating of 3600 feet/minute.
Fit & Sizing: Click Here for size Chart Zeros offer a streamlined but flexible fit with plenty of stretch as well as extra length to allow for boots and upward lift from your harness.